The Colored ZMAX Mini Rev.2 Advanced Personal Vaporizer by Smoktech reliable, full featured and very well built. With this version, Voltage or Wattage is variable: adjust between 3.0V-6.0V or 3.0W-15.0W, using a single 18350 IMR battery. Check atomizer resistance and battery voltage, too!
The Rev. 2 Zmax Mini has one extra menu item (see number 8 below), which enables you to switch between RMS and mean value voltage monitoring. The RMS mode is more accurate, because it samples the output Voltage repeatedly while it is powering an atomizer. It is with these measurements that the Zmax Mini is able to adjust for heat-related Voltage drift.
The Smoktech Zmax Mini has a 4 Amp output. This version has a blue button and blue LED display that can be turned off. The Zmax Mini has a native 510 connection, so it will run 510-threaded clearomizers/atomizers/tanks without an issue. To use eGo-threaded clearomizers like the Kanger T2, T3 & EVOD, you will need a 510 to eGo adapter.
The Zmax Mini requires one 18350 IMR battery (NOT INCLUDED). It will work with flat OR button top IMR's.
Never use non-rechargeable batteries in this or any other e-cig device! Only use the recommended batteries for this unit, it's for your safety.
Do - Display atomizer/cartomizer output voltageDu - Display battery output voltageDr - Display atomizer/cartomizer resistance
1. Uu- Voltage up
2. Ud- Voltage down
3. So- Standby / on/off
4. Uc- Battery voltage check
5. Ds- Display change / Resistance O/Voltage output/Voltage under load 'live'
6. Lo- LED on/off
7. Up- Voltage power (Wattage setting)
Po - Constant power (wattage) operation
Uo - Constant voltage operation
8. Change voltage calculation method, RMS or MEAn calculation
RMS - More accurate (preferred), looks like ANS on screen
MEA - Older method used by V/Zmax (hotter), looks like NEA on screen
In the event of a fault, the following error codes may appear on your ZMAX Mini device:
LOR - Atomizer/cartomizer resistance is too low
LOU - Battery voltage is too low, replace or charge battery
WSC - Short circuit in faulty atomizer/cartomizer
The ZMax Mini can read your output voltage, battery voltage and cartomizer / atomizer resistance.
Warranty and Returns:
- Warranty returns must have packaging and original content to be accepted.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping of warranty items. Replacement product shipping will be covered by Vapers Tek LLC via ground postage.
- Note: The original ship date will determine the beginning of the 15 day policy. Warranties can be determined void at our sole discretion. Vapers Tek LLC will not issue a warranty replacement on any product physically damaged by any other party.